8/21/2010

And...Another Poll to Your Right

Posted by Ido |


This question undoubtedly comes up among social circles all over the world: "How do you dress up your phone?"
I have no need for cases on today's smartphones. Whether rubber, plastic, neoprene or whatever, all these high end touch screen phones are built extremely well and so thoroughly tested to withstand everyday wear-and-tear. Plus, they are so beautifully machined and impressive to hold that most cases turn a 9.5 into a 4, 5 at best, based on pure looks alone. But the numbers can't be wrong and I don't think my eyes deceive me, cases are everywhere. So, what, if anything, are you sporting?

If you vote for "Other" in the poll, sound off below as what it is you use - I am very curious.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Its now september 1. I'm just saying there has not been a post in a while. How am I supposed to keep up with the important questions facing the tech world?? ie what ppl 'dress up' their phone with.
in all seriousness, what does this question prove?

Ido said...

I do have a few posts that are in the queue - I havent finished the thought or havent finished editing them...
This question wasnt out to prove anything - I want to develop a potentially very important mobile accessory and this poll (and others) helps to either strengthen my thesis or make me change my mind.
Also, although it seems weird, these are the things that interest me. I find it fascinating that of those who responded - 90% said they dont use a case or they use a soft case. Even though its a small population, thats a huge indicator. Ideally, I can get these polls to more and more people to draw better conclusions, but I must make do with what I have for the time being.

Post a Comment